Condos: Noisy Neighbors?
But reading the 'social current see' that follows, certainly many other condo communities have problems with noisy neighbors. While some are sounding off or moving away because of the issue, I am choosing to give kudos to a trusted source, Beth A. Grimm (aka Condo Law Guru), an attorney who serves homeowner associations and homeowners alike. She is a frequent contributor to the Echo Journal and other similar publications in the State of California and on a national level. She provides several publications written in plain English to help people who need information about California law as it relates to homeowner and condominium associations.
Flip②▶STORIFY ♥ FLIPBOARD ★BLOGGER ▲INsync ® ★ CANSWERIST ☆ © ALTACITIES 2015 ▶
altacities.com will ...
- Flip2▶ Create content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create social content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Write, design and 'flip cast' a 'social current see' gig to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a branding domain name you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create an online 1 page survey that you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a mobile blog, social media for your hoa* to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a blog, social media for your club to flip over
- with any of the above orders, you qualify for a FREE trial 2-month membership in altacities.com (ask for the details)
Flip②▶ Play, passion, purpose in 'SOCIAL CURRENT SEE' ® ▶