But reading the 'social current see' that follows, certainly many other condo communities have problems with noisy neighbors. While some are sounding off or moving away because of the issue, I am choosing to give kudos to a trusted source, Beth A. Grimm (aka Condo Law Guru), an attorney who serves homeowner associations and homeowners alike. She is a frequent contributor to the Echo Journal and other similar publications in the State of California and on a national level. She provides several publications written in plain English to help people who need information about California law as it relates to homeowner and condominium associations.
Flip②▶STORIFY ♥ FLIPBOARD ★BLOGGER ▲INsync ® ★ CANSWERIST ☆ © ALTACITIES 2015 ▶
altacities.com will ...
- Flip2▶ Create content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create social content you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Write, design and 'flip cast' a 'social current see' gig to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a branding domain name you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create an online 1 page survey that you will flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a mobile blog, social media for your hoa* to flip over
- Flip2▶ Create a blog, social media for your club to flip over
- with any of the above orders, you qualify for a FREE trial 2-month membership in altacities.com (ask for the details)
Flip②▶ Play, passion, purpose in 'SOCIAL CURRENT SEE' ® ▶